Friday, September 24, 2010

1 month

Happy 1 month birthday little girl!! I can't believe she's 1 month old already. It's gone so quick. At 1 month old she's just starting to smile at us and coo more. You can tell her eyes will focus on you and follow objects for a little bit. She's about 10 lbs now. She definitely has opinions on what time of day she likes and when she's not happy she will let you know! She's outgrown almost all of her newborn clothes and is wearing 0-3 months, most of which are pretty big on her.

I'm not very good at getting the right angles on taking her picture yet. Hopefully by the 2 month pics they will have improved. We tried a few different outfits. Note for next time - have someone else making faces at her to get her to look in the right direction. I can't multi-task that well.

She stuck her tongue out for every single pic I took in this outfit and no she wasn't hungry. I had just fed her. :)


This outfit did not start out well. I was thinking it might've been the headband again.


No headband, a little happier. Couldn't get a smile though.


Going casual

1 comment:

Cal said...

I adore the one where she is screaming. Priceless!