Monday, March 12, 2012

Great Conversations

Everyday on the way home from daycare, Sienna and I have the same conversation. It is one of my favorite moments of the day and it always makes me laugh.

Me: How was your day today?
Sienna: Good!
M: What did you do?
S: Addie!!! (Maddie)
M: You played with Maddie?
S: Yeah! Buh bye.
M: You said good bye to Maddie.
S: Yeah. Puppy, puppy.
M: Puppy's in your chair. What else did you do?
S: UKER!!! (Luker)
M: You played with Luker?
S: YEAH!! BUH BYE!  (voice gets louder with every comment)
M: Yes, you said good bye to Luke.
S: YEAH!!!!! (laughs) GO! GOOO!!
M: I'm going. What else:
S: I-YAI!!! (Eli)
M: You played with Eli?
S: YEAAHHH!! BUH BYE!
M: Whose your favorite?
S: (thinks for a moment) BIITTTAAAA!!!!

And then we are home. I love the randomness of it and how she knows all of her friends. Sometimes we get a few others in there too but those 3 are always mentioned. Today she even fit in Owen and Gabbie before we made it home.


No comments: