Thursday, April 11, 2013

Back To Reality

12 weeks goes so fast. Next week I'm back to work! Hard to believe. All the snowy days forced us to stay home and have lots of snuggle and chatting time. Kensi and I were also well traveled around the city as it was a lot easier for me to leave the house and go places. I think it was due to partially a quicker recovery and mostly because I was so used to having a kid with me. Trips to Target were no big deal and didn't cause nightmares like the first time around.

We spent many days hanging out at Nana's house.


Lots of tummy time was had and look at how great she's doing!


My favorite time of day was our morning chats. She was always full of smiles, coos, and stories for me.


I'm not nearly as worried about going back to work this time. I'll definitely miss my baby, but I know the routine. Again, not so scary. Kensi turned a corner last week and decided other people beside Mama are ok. We had a practice afternoon at Bita's yesterday and she did fabulous so I know she'll do great at daycare.

No comments: