Sunday, May 26, 2013

Mother's Day

My Mother's Day was another great one. We started out the day relaxing by having doughnuts and coffee in bed - not sure who enjoyed it more between Sienna and I. I love lazy mornings with all of my favorite people, especially when I get to not feel guilty about it. The girls (with Daddy's help) made me an awesome gift this year. It's a stepping stone with their hand prints, the year, and glass chips spelling out "Mom" and the shape of a heart. I can't wait to add it to our landscape and hope I continue to get more as they grow. 


For dinner, we had the rest of my family over and tried to get some good family pictures. Why is it so hard to get everyone to look at the camera! And what did we do before digital pictures? Sienna insisted on wearing her sparkly dress and shoes for the party.






No comments: