Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pumpkin Carving

I love fall. The cooler weather, football Sundays, snuggling by the fireplace, and most of all the traditions that come with all the holidays. A tradition Justin and I have have always done is carve pumpkins. We switched it up a little this year and let Sienna paint her and Kensi's pumpkins. She was thrilled!


I let Kensi help for about 1 paint stroke. She watched from her chair for the rest. 

Last year Sienna wanted nothing to do with touching the pumpkin guts. This year she got over it and helped scoop some out...for a few minutes in between painting.

Justin and I did the actual carving. I did a zombie flower and he did a face with Sienna's traced hands. With the craziness of Halloween night I forget to get a picture of them lite!

Sienna & Kensi's pumpkins.

No comments: