Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cooking Club II

I've been a bad blogger lately but hope to make up for it soon! Work has been crazy and then I was too depressed after Sunday nights game. :(...

We had round 2 of Cooking Club last weekend. Again it was a success but still learned a few things this time.
1. The cook should always taste the dish to confirm the right ingredients were added (yes this was an issue and a funny story but would lose too much in translation to type out. Ask me and I will tell you!)
2. We need to work on plating as you will soon see.
3. Still not a huge fan of lamb but I was glad to try it again

Here's the dishes we made and all the pics have been uploaded.

Crab cakes with a lemon dill sauce


Chilled avocado and cucumber bisque


Roasted Rack of Lamb
Butternut Squash Risotto
Steamed asparagus with vinaigrette


Brioche and Berry Bread Pudding with Lemon Fondant

No comments: