Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 begins.

Happy New Year!!

As I do every year, I have been trying to come up with some good new years resolutions. I couldn't for the life of me think of what I had come up with last year so I went back and checked the blog. (love having a good record of my life) Apparently I couldn't come up with any good ones last year so I didn't have any! This year I have a couple.

1. A little cliche but I want to get back into shape. My baby weight is officially gone (Yeh!) but my body is weak and unconditioned. I need to get my cardio going again and tone up my muscles. I also need to stop eating numerous Christmas cookies and sweets every day. (I won't say exactly how many it's a little embarrassing) So it's time to bring on some healthier eating and let the workout regime begin!

2. I want to be nicer to Conner. He tends to get the brunt of my frustrations so I'm going to try to be more patient and share more love and kisses.

3. Relax about life and enjoy my little baby as much as possible. I know she's going to be a toddler before I blink and I have to take in everything that I can now.

That's it! Happy 2011 to everyone! Hope you have a wonderful year and can keep your own resolutions.

No comments: