Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

My only requirement for my first Mother's Day was I wanted to enjoy the day. No laundry, no cleaning, no cooking - just fun times with my family. The day started with Justin getting me Caribou and opening my presents. Sienna is a great little shopper already and got me photography classes so I can really learn how to use our fancy camera. They also got me a lilac garden/hedge (to be installed soon) to represent our growing and blooming family - awwww. So sweet! Lilacs have always been my favorite flower.

Soon after Mom, Ron, Cari & Ariana came over for pastries and coffee. It was a perfect way to start the day with the people I love the most and my favorite breakfast treats.




My only regret for the day is I didn't take enough pictures! Ariana and Sienna had matching outfits on but we forgot to take pictures of just the 2 of them. And I forgot to get one with just me and my baby! Next year I guess...

Later in the afternoon we headed to MOA for a little shopping and dinner. The rest of the evening was spent relaxing at home. I couldn't ask for a better day.

1 comment:

Aaron Mathison said...

Just dress her up in her outfit and you in yours and have Justin take a pic (turn off the date) and then just label it as your first Mother's Day with Sienna. No one will know! (and probably not you either a few years down the road).