Friday, January 13, 2012

2012 Resolutions

I've been thinking for awhile about what my resolutions for this year should be. I can't say I've come up with anything great but there are a few things I'd like to put on the list.

1. Last year I said I wanted to get back in shape. I'd like to thank Life Time's Zumba classes for getting me hooked (obsessed?) and helping me accomplish this. I feel like my strength training has been lacking lately so this year I'd like to make sure I get that in twice a week.

2. This whole "meatless Monday" idea has had me intrigued for awhile. Unfortunately my husband is a big meat eater and really dislikes beans and most other things that would be a good substitute. I was thinking of trying to do a modified version of this idea and have one day a week where I either eat meatless or eat fish. This seems like a really big one for me to tackle. It shouldn't be that hard should it? Oh and lets be clear. I'm only talking about dinner, not all day long. :) Maybe all day will be part 2 of the resolution.

3. I need to learn to use my camera better. I started working on this last summer and it has helped. I think I mastered some good shots outdoors or with natural light. Now I have to figure out how to do that inside. Might need another class for this. Or maybe a new camera lens. That all counts, right?

That's it. If you have good fish or meatless recipe ideas send them my way! Happy 2012!!

No comments: