Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Chatter

I wish I could write down or video every single thing that comes out of this little girls mouth. I'd love to know where she gets this stuff. Here's a couple of my recent favorites.

As I'm telling her [nicely] what to do or not do...
Sienna: "Mama. Don't yell at me."
Me: "I'm not yelling. I'm talking"
Sienna: "Oooooooh" [in a very surprised voice]

Sienna grabs her guitar and looks at me...
Sienna: "Are you ready to rock?!"
Me: Giggles, "Yes"
Sienna: "Play your peeno! [piano]"

We were getting ready to go to daycare this morning...
Me: "I'm going to miss you today"
Sienna: Stops walking and faces me very seriously. "Mama, don't be sad."

Her favorite reply to anything you ask her to do is, "Not yet!"

She absolutely adores my belly. Whenever she is playing with her kitchen or food she runs over to me with the milk carton/cup/pitcher/pretend cup and says, "Baby, here's your milk!"

No comments: