Monday, October 1, 2012

Family Pictures

I'm still trying to avoid getting professional pictures taken this year, which also means I'm trying to learn Photoshop for picture editing. Still need some work there! This past weekend we had Cran help us take some family photos. I was surprised how many leaves had already turned colors! Here's a couple of my favorites without any editing. Some cropping, color enhancing, and some other fancy tools will help but I'm still pleased with how they turned out.




The rest of the weekend was busy.We tried to get out and enjoy the beautiful fall weather. I figured it was probably one of the last warm ones we'll have this season. We picked the other apple tree at my parents house Friday night before we celebrated Justin's birthday. Justin and Sienna had a father-daughter day packed full of shopping, visiting friends, parks and a trip to the pool. Meanwhile, I got to enjoy a full day of scrapbooking with Cari & Vicki. It was awesome and we got so much done! I got a great start on Baby #2s first year album. Between football games on Sunday we took our pictures and hit up a park. Another fun weekend!

No comments: