Friday, November 16, 2012

9 Weeks and Counting

We're reaching the home stretch. Over 3/4 done as my Dr told me last appointment. I think I forgot to post the last belly pic, so here's my 30 week one. I had a bad cold so I look a little like Rudolph in it but you can still see the belly! I haven't talked much about this pregnancy. Minus the different cravings, it's gone pretty similar to the last one. I'm just bigger this time and maybe a bit more tired. Staying awake past 9 is a struggle! As far as the baby goes, she's very healthy and it's going smoothly. I am getting to the ready to be done point. So glad the Holidays will be distracting me for the last month.


In other news, we have a baby name! And a sign to go with it. 


Baby Kensi (if you can't read it)
The room is almost complete. Just need a few more finishing touches and we'll be good to go.


No comments: