Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thanksgiving

It's been a busy few weeks and another very busy month ahead. For this I am so thankful. Once the holidays are over Baby Kensi will be here before we know it and I will be so ready. Last weekend was full of celebrating Thanksgiving and starting the Christmas season. Cari & I of course did our usual Black Friday shopping. This year it expanded; starting with online shopping Wednesday, hitting a couple stores Thursday night and waking up early to go to the rest Friday morning. Plus a few cyber Monday deals. All of that means I'm almost done Christmas shopping. Determined to get it all done early this year.

Thanksgiving we spent at my Mom & Rons. Sienna got to lick the whipped cream beaters as soon as she arrived. She was ever so generous to share one with me.


She had a photo album with all of her pictures from our Florida trip that she showed to anyone who would listen.


She also made cards for all guests.


Mom & Grammy getting the gravy going.


Waiting for dinner to start.


Besides shopping, the rest of the weekend was spent decorating our house for Christmas; inside and out. We are a complete winter wonderland here now. It's very festive! Sorry for the horrible pictures but I'm just too tired to retake them. 



Lots more festivities to come and I'm looking forward to them all! 

No comments: