Thursday, September 26, 2013

8 Months


Kensi,
You amaze me. Less than a week after you turned 7 months you decided to hit every milestone I could think of in one day. You got on all 4's and figured out how to crawl (very slowly but you could get where you wanted to). Then you rolled all the way back to where you started. You ended up on your stomach and pushed yourself back up into a sitting position. If that wasn't enough you did it all while saying "Mama, Mama." It was quite the afternoon. Every day you get faster and faster. I was hoping the wood floors would keep you in the family room but a week later you conquered those too and crawled to me while I was in the kitchen. I could sit and watch you crawl and climb all day. I can see you learning and processing with every movement you make. It's fascinating. This also means you are starting to be trouble. Shoes, cords, curtains, Conner's food/water and toys not meant for babies are no longer safe. You are also starting to pull yourself up. You can easily get to your knees, and a few times you've gotten all the way up. You are going to be walking before I can even blink! Slow down kid!


Sienna loves to get in on the monthly photos.

Pictures were hard this month because keeping you in one place is pretty much impossible (as are diaper changes)


You got your first 2 teeth and I think a couple more are on the way. You are now wearing 12 month clothes pretty exclusively. I weighted you on our scale and it said you are 21 lbs! I know you sure feel heavier in my arms. We'll get some official measurements at the Dr next month.

Love you sweet girl!



No comments: