Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Still Famous



Remember years ago when I posted that my Mom and I were famous at the rec center? Over the past couple years, they built an all new ginormous rec center that was completed last summer. It's so big that until recently I hadn't even been on all of the levels. A few weeks ago a coworker came up to me and told me he thought there was a picture of me on the third floor where the track is. Sure enough I went up there and as I rounded the final corner of the track there's a HUGE poster of my Mom and I. Same one as before but it looks like they reversed it. This picture doesn't do the size of it justice. That wall spans 2 stories to give you some perspective. Pretty cool! 

1 comment:

Aaron Mathison said...

That's cool! There's something similar at my work outside the fitness center but instead of coworkers they're clearly models and instead of the back of their heads we get them creepily looking right at us intensely as they work out.