Monday, September 8, 2008

Kinda Famous!!

Earlier today I was at the rec stretching after my spin class. I remembered that a couple classes last semester got photographed so I scanned the posters for people I knew. I got to one and slowly started to recognize the hair cut, tank top and person in the background...It was my mom and me!! I'm the one up front and she's the one in back. Not only is this on the wall at the rec but it's also in all of their brochures. Whoo Hoo the back of our heads are famous!! I will gladly autograph anyones brochure. :)


4 comments:

Anne said...

Nice back! That is awesome!

www.tonycu.com said...

I want an autograph next week!

Crystal said...

Awesome...you should see if they will comp your fitpass for the semester, since you are advertising for them and all!

Kristie said...

Cran grabs her brochure and hops in line for an autograph... How frickin' cool is that!! Hot back btw.