Sunday, September 14, 2008

Football Rocks!!! The Vikings...Not So Much

First I gotta say a big thanks to Spalon Montage for giving us tickets to the Vikings game. Spalon does the hair/nails and all of that for the cheerleaders so they have 10 tickets to every game. We found out Friday that Justin's boss, who was supposed to go with us to the game, had a conflict of schedule so she was nice and gave us the 2 extra tickets. We quickly called up our favorite Vikings fans, the Eids and were set to go!

The day started out with some tailgating in the parking ramp.




Even though my Vikes lost, the game was still so much fun. Our seats were great - row 26 in the corner of the field. As we were standing and cheering I was thinking how much I love football and could get used to doing this every time they are at home.



A bonus: I found this setting on my camera called "Sports". It gave my camera super zoom!!!


And the reason we were there...Don't they look great? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the sports zoom is great for checking out their heiney's!