Friday, September 19, 2008

Heading Out

As I had said before, tomorrow I am heading to San Fran for Oracle Open World, which according to my manager is the biggest computer conference in the world with over 40,000 attending last year. aka the biggest GEEK fest in the world.

(not my dept but what I am expecting to see)


I can't wait to see what all the hype is out. As dumb as all these people will make me feel, I have a feeling my ego might rise a bit after being there for a week. :) I'll have my computer and camera with so I will do my best to blog as much as I can but we'll have to see what time allows for.

Have a great weekend and week!!

4 comments:

Abbie said...

I'll miss you at work! Pictures and post of geeks will be 100% necessary and expected!!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun - Can't wait to hear all about it.

Kristie said...

I looked at the picture first and thought to myself "are those the coworkers that she is going to San Fran with???" hahaha Have a great trip!

Anne said...

Heheheee...too funny! Don't forget to see Michael Phelps for Abbie:) Have fun!