Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More updates

Day 3 of conferences is complete. Those were my 3 big days and the next 2 will be lighter. My brain is glad!! I somehow manage to always pick the wrong places to sit in each session.

This morning I had the guy who could not sit still for more than 15 seconds right in front of me. He seemed to forget he was in the middle and kept putting his hands on his head blocking the view for everyone behind him. Thanks... This afternoon I had the guy who coughed every minute. That was pleasant too but the guy yesterday takes the cake. First, I am in this class that is 100% full. The speaker was one of the best presenters of the whole conference and his talks are always packed, so you think you should be able to stay awake through them right? oh no. Not this guy. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him nodding off a couple of times out. I silently laughed. A little bit later I feel him fall into me!! He had fallen asleep so hard that he did the head bob and body fall to the side...right onto me. He immediately woke up and started apologizing and telling me that I need to elbow him. I laughed and told him next time I will. I think he felt bad but he should! At least he woke up and didn't continue to sleep on my shoulder.

Couple pics from yesterday that I had to share during our sightseeing tour. We walked around China town up to Washington Square.

This one is for Lori, Justin, Kristen any other neighbor who reads my blog. Note the clothes hanging all over. Remind you of anything?


This was taken in Washington Square. It's a big green space and these people were on the side doing aerobics and chanting. Think if I showed them my fitpass I could join??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am trying to think of the comment for the clothes, but it might not be nice so I will jest tell you it reminds me of the tree a couple houses down!

Lori