Friday, September 25, 2009

Funnies

It's be a rough couple of weeks for my family so I think it's time to post the things that have been making me laugh.

Nothing better than awkward family photos!


Fail Blog


This is why you're fat (this site actually makes me more hungry than anything. Chocolate pizza mmmmmm.


The always great peopleofwlamart.com

I have the headband on because my gear is so hot that it makes me sweat. That’s why I’m buying ice cream and water to help cool me down!
Arkansas

And my favorite quotes site: overheard
Child: Mommy, I want French fries!!!
Mom: It’s way too early in the morning for French fries, you’re getting a hot dog instead.
Overheard by Well, isn’t that a smart decision for breakfast..

yes all those are stolen errr borrowed. Happy Weekend everyone!

No comments: