Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sacrifices



Over the weekend I was thinking to myself how fun it would be to go see Lady Gaga if she ever came here. I had pretty much decided that I was going to try and get tickets if she did. To my surprise yesterday there was an article in the star trib saying she's coming!! (I am slightly psychic) Seemed a bit to good to be true. I read down a little further and saw she was coming Aug 30th - 16 days after my due date. Not ready to quite give up yet I thought of all the ways that I could make that work until finally I saw a picture of myself arguing with the bouncers about why I should be able to bring a breast pump into a concert. :) That's when it hit me. I'm going to me a mom...and its was time to start thinking about my little baby before myself. Although I was slightly disappointed, thinking about how I'll be spending Aug 30th cuddling up with my baby totally made up for it.

Pictures compliments of startribune.com

No comments: