Tuesday, March 30, 2010

And it’s a…

I should've know those Chinese Charts never fail...It's a girl! I can still hardly believe it. I have to keep repeating it over and over to myself. :) I am VERY excited though. I have always wanted a girl. I asked the tech how sure she was and she said you can never be 100% sure but if it her she would buy pink. She was already being shy and stubborn. Every time we’d try to look at the face she’d cover it up with her hands. Then she did the same thing when we tried to look at her heart. Now the fun task of name picking comes. I have n0 names on the list right now so this could be quite the challenge.

Here's a couple pics!

 DSC_0407 DSC_0408 

 DSC_0412

Also more belly pics as requested. Just to compare, this is me at 8 weeks.
xmas 095

And this is in the same shirt. It's starting to pop!

DSC_0398

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Yeah!!! She's adorable--I can tell already :) Congrats you guys! Amazing stuff.

Colie said...

Congrats!!!