Thursday, April 1, 2010

Arizona

I’ve been a little MIA from the blog this past week because I was in AZ visiting my parents forever friends Roger & Sue and also seeing the new house my parents bought! Since the house is so new they didn’t have any furniture in it. We did some shopping around but didn’t buy too much. We spent most of the weekend lounging around in the sun. The weather was perfect in the upper 70s and low 80s. Can’t ask for better than that!

Backyard view from the house we stayed at (Roger & Sue’s) So beautiful! I spent a lot of time reading my Nook here.

DSCN2696

Tangelo tree in my parents backyard. The fruit wasn’t great but the juice it made was excellent!

P1010408

In front of the new house. We planted a few pots of flowers to make it look homey.

P1010427 

Mini golf – the ladies team.

DSCN2713

Mini golf – the guys team.

DSCN2714

Took a lot more pics and you can see them all if you’d like!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!It seems that everyone had a good day at that time..!!You were all smiling at the photos and I like it..!The backyard views is fabulous..I love your blog.!

arizona golf packages