Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Milestones

Baby Girl hit a big milestone last night! I felt the first real kick or punch. I was lounging on my couch trying to get comfortable when she started moving all over. I pressed a bit on my belly and she punched me! It surprised the crap out of me. No idea really if it was a kick or a punch but I thought her head was down where my hand was...not that I really know. Could be her butt. Of course I had Justin run over to try and feel her but she went back to sleep right after that. Hopefully soon he'll be able to feel one too. I assumed her punch meant that she was hungry for pudding and of course had to oblige. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very exciting!!! Maybe Justin already has a calming hand and put her to sleep :) He'll be able to feel her kicks (and see them!) soon now!!