Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Showers

Last weekend was filled with showers - in the literal sense, but also in baby shower terms! Saturday Jenny had a shower hosted by her sister and aunt. One of our tasks was to design a onesie for her baby girl. I do like to craft, but when it comes to anything with drawing or writing I am out. If you've seen my handwriting at all you'd understand. Let's just say when there is paper work to be filled out I usually have Justin do it.

All the onesies


Mommies to be


Sunday Cran hosted, with the help of her sister, Kate, my first shower. It was a very lovely brunch with tons of delicious food. My favorite part had to be the frozen babies we were given. When your baby becomes unfrozen it's "born". I did work on it a bit, but my baby was born first, which I hope is a really good sign of things to come! Cari's baby was quite a struggle causing her water to break all over the place and baby not wanting to let go of the ice. :) I have to say again thanks to Cran for hosting and for everyone who came! It was a great time.

The hosts and me.


Mom, Grammy, me, Cari


Always more pics to see...

No comments: