Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Shower #2

I had my 2nd shower last weekend which was hosted by Cari and assisted by Mom. It was a wonderful time of course. I think my favorite thing about this one was the food! I am a huge fan of Cafe Latte. Every time I go there I order the sandwich sampler platter where you pick 3 spreads and they give you sliced bread and toppings. Cari & Mom had the great idea of copying that! So much fun and so delicious. We didn't get a good pic of the food spread but here you can mostly see it.



Mom & I


Homemade Ice Cream Cake too. Yummm!


Cuz Cassie wearing all of my bows and ribbons


Baby Girl got so many adorable outfits. I can't wait to see her in them.


Big thanks to Cari for hosting such a fun shower!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Looking good, Kristen!

I love the spreads at Cafe Latte too - yum!