Thursday, July 1, 2010

Practicing Patience

I've been itching for a new phone for awhile now. My goal was to hold out until Aug/Sept but then I started thinking that maybe I should get the new phone now while I still have plenty of free time to learn how to use it - yes I can rationalize anything. And so it was decided. HTC Evo here I come!! Of course they aren't in stock but as of tomorrow my name will be on the waiting list. Hopefully I can get it within a couple weeks. SOOOOOOOO excited!



Here's the features per the website if anyone cares:
Highlights
Wicked fast - access to 4G speeds in select cites and a 1 GHz Snapdragon™ processor
Web surfing made easy - 4.3 inch screen, Android™ 2.1 and HTC Sense™ experience

Key Features
Access to 4G speeds that are up to 10x faster than 3G
Dual-mode 3G/4G device, access to dependable 3G speeds and accelerated 4G speeds where available
4.3-inch screen
Two cameras, including 8.0 megapixel
1 GHz Snapdragon™ processor
Mobile Hotspot capable
3G speeds where available
Android™ 2.1
Touchscreen
Music capable
Sprint TV®
GPS Navigation enabled
Web browsing capable
Email capable
Bluetooth® Wireless
Memory card slot
Voice activated dialing
Supports multiple simultaneous users

The world will be at my finger tips. I can't wait to start downloading aps!

1 comment:

Aaron Mathison said...

Seems like you just got a new phone, but I guess it was almost 2 years ago (http://kjovle.blogspot.com/2008/11/back-home.html). A lot has changed in with phones in that time! Let us know how you like it when you get it.