Tuesday, July 6, 2010

34 Weeks

Belly bump update! I can’t say I’m overly excited about putting belly pics up as I am getting so big, but I know I like seeing other peoples so here you all go.

DSC_0697

Baby facts for week 34:
Weights: 4 3/4 lbs (compared to a Cantaloupe)
18 inches long
Starting to get more baby fat and smoother skin
She moves all the time and loves kicking under my ribs. If you see me pressing on my right side, I’m trying to keep her from doing that.

2 more weeks and we’re in the safe zone! Hard to think she could actually come then, but I’m ready. I’m sure it’ll still be another 6 or 7  until we actually see her…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cari was 5 lbs, 18" when she was born.

Unknown said...

love the pic! you look too cute :) thanks for posting the bump pics. i cant wait to meet her!!!