Thursday, July 8, 2010

Already spoiling

Justin and I have been really good about not buying unnecessary things for Baby Girl. It's hard not to get suckered into all the cute baby things out there! We've stuck with all the basics and I figured I'd get a lot of the cutesy stuff at showers. Which I did too! However last week on the same day we both came home and said we bought something online for her. We must've been on the same page. Can you guess who bought which?





I've been eying that hat for months now and thought it was time to splurge. It'll be perfect for pictures. I'm sure she'll hate every minute she has to wear it. :) Justin is already trying to make her into a Jets fan. I asked where her Vikings shirt was but didn't get a very nice response. That might have to be my next purchase!

1 comment:

Cal said...

I'm impressed you held out that long! I would have bought that hat waaaay sooner :)