Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Construction strikes again

I've been temporarily displaced from my cube...again. Although this time I should get to move back. They are painting some parts in the new addition and the smell was too much for me to handle. And more than I wanted Baby Girl exposed to. My boss, being the concerned father-like-figure, suggested they move my computer to one of the empty cubes upstairs until they are done painting. Sounded good to me. Now I am sitting right outside the CEO's office. Time to be on my best professional behavior!! Hopefully they don't mind my constant eating and peeing. :)

I do miss my coworkers though. It's really quiet and a little lonely. I feel out of the action. Someone come and visit me!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I can't help but imagine a scene like this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/monoki/3635805132/

Kristen said...

hehe nice. Lucky for me I have a full cube with a chair included. :)