Friday, August 13, 2010

Couples Shower

My Dad was up here visiting last weekend for his 50th high school reunion. Since he doesn't come back very often my aunt thought it'd be fun to have a party with some of the other Rost relatives and also make that into a couples baby shower.

Justin, Me, & Dad
From Showers


The parachute - a gown that my great grandma (Mom's side) made and has been handed down to all generations and passed around throughout the family. It's meant to be worn while you are in the hospital recovering after your baby is born. My grandma and mom also wore it along with a handful of other cousins who live in NYC. Once you pass it on to the next person, you are supposed to put a fresh ribbon in the collar. My turn to uses it should be here soon!


Watching the gift opening.


Shout out to my cousin Jim, who took all of these photos, and his wife Jen.


Thanks to all who came to the shower. We had a great time seeing everyone!

No comments: