Thursday, August 5, 2010

Grandma's Gifts

My mom is already doing a great job as the spoiling Grandma. When she said she wanted to get together for one last mother/daughter night out I didn't think anything of it. As we set up our date, she told me our plans had changed and that Sue & Jenny were going to join us along with Sue's friend and her daughter. All 3 of us daughters are due in Aug. I thought it was a little strange inviting a women that I'd never met for our special night out, but I went with it and still thought nothing of it. Turns out the 3 Grandma's-to-be had a little surprise up their sleeves! Apparently for the past few months they were all getting together making each of us a quilted bear play mat/blanket and the dinner was an excuse to give each of us the special gifts.

Grandma's/daughters


Close up of Sienna's blanket.


So cute and special. I can't wait to see my little girl laying on the blanket playing. Thanks Mom!!

No comments: