Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Waiting Game

Well here we are. 40 weeks and 4 day pregnant. The ticker at the top of my blog thinks I should be done, as do I, but this little girl has different ideas. And so we wait. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and she showed a tiny bit of progress but not enough to do anything yet. On Saturday (my 41 week mark) we have an appointment at Abbott to run some tests on the baby and make sure she's still doing ok in there. They will also check to see if I am any further along and we'll make a plan from them. Sounds like probably induction at the beginning of next week if nothing happens before then. I wish I had more to report or something exciting that's been happening but my life is pretty much just a waiting game right now. Trying to keep myself occupied in the meantime. Send good thoughts of labor this way!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think about you guys every day! Hope she decides to make an appearance soon!!!