Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cari's Baby Shower

This past week I have been busy getting ready for the upcoming weekend. It was filled with parties which was super fun, but also meant quite a bit of work. Saturday morning I hosted Cari's baby shower. We had 22 women from all different parts of Cari's life coming to celebrate.



I didn't do a very good job of photographing the event. I think I was too busy making sure everything was ready and everyone was happy. My favorite part was one of the games we play. I had bags labeled with the letters B-A-B-Y-S-H-O-W-E-R. In each bag was a baby item that started with the corresponding letter on the bag and you had to write down your guess. I wanted to make the items not too obvious but I think I went a little too hard since the winner only got 3 of the 10 right. Oops!!

Cari with the "H" hat



She got lots of great gifts!



Including the family "parachute" gown.



Sienna also attended the shower. She did great being passed around from guest to guest and showed her big gummy smiles. She got so tired that she fell asleep while Great Aunt Dana was holding her in the middle of a group of people. It can still be exhausting to be the center of so much attention.

No comments: