Friday, February 18, 2011

For Nana



My mom really wanted me to put this pic up on the blog so here you go Mom! She really liked that hat (she did give that to her, as well as the bib)

Not a lot exciting has been happening on this end. I took Sienna outside a couple times this week to enjoy the nice weather. She spent most of the time with her face buried in my shoulder trying to avoid the gusts of wind. At least we tried. We are headed to FL in a couple weeks and hope to enjoy some actual warm weather there.

Soon to come!
Cran and I have another blog in the works. We are creating a joint one that will be all about our gluten and dairy free lives including recipes we have tried out and product reviews. It's mostly for our own good to have everything organized and in one place. When it's ready to go I'll put the link up!

1 comment:

Aaron Mathison said...

Cool idea for the 2nd gluten free blog, I'm sure others will find it useful.