Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ody

My weekend was supposed to be full of fun fall family events. (Say that 3 times fast) I had intentions of enjoying the weather, going to an apple orchard, baking yummy treats, and enjoying some time with the 3 of us. All of that changed when Justin schedule his truck for an oil change at the Honda dealer and we went to go "look" at mini vans. Just like the time we went to go "look" at puppies - and came home with Conner. We've been talking about getting one for a long time and I knew the time of biting the bullet was near. Of course they had exactly what we wanted and after a long day of agonizing we did it. 

Meet Ody the Odyssey.

Call me a soccer mom. I don't care. I am in love. This van is so great. It has all the space I could ever dream of. Seats 8. Fully loaded. Leather seats. Navigation. Everything I could ask for. Plus the best new car smell.


So poor Sienna spent most of her family time playing with us at a dealership. Lame. The weekend wasn't a complete fall loss. We did get a few moments playing in a leaf pile. (And how big does she look standing on her own!!)

Mallory help bury Sienna's legs. She wasn't too sure about the whole thing.

1 comment:

Aaron Mathison said...

This is why I get my oil changed at a mechanic or a Jiffy Lube. They don't have cars for sale to drool over and shop for while I wait :)