Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sienna's First State Fair Day

Sienna got to experience the great MN get together with Mom, Grammy, and I.

We broke her in early and started the day by eating a big breakfast. Then it was off the the big yellow slide. She loves anything that goes fast and had a blast.


We headed off to the barns to see all the animals. Got her an oink booth hat. She was enthralled with all the animals and noises they made. Grammy even got her to baaaa with the sheep.


She tried her first cheese curd and clearly was in love. :)


Nana took her on her first carousel ride. She was not too sure about it and clung to Nana the entire time.


In typical Sienna fashion, the fair wore her out and she finished the day with a nap.


All in all a very successful day! I can't wait to see her next year; as she running away from me in every direction. Don't judge if I'm one of those parents with the harness and leash :)

2 comments:

Aaron Mathison said...

I'm pro harness/leash, especially for unruly toddlers. Can't wait to see that!

Kristie said...

I have a Monkey leash you can borrow. Hopefully by next year I won't need it for Mikayla anymore :) Loved the pictures. My personal fav was the Merry Go Round with Nana.