Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Birthday Celebrations

Since birthdays come ever year whether you want them to or not, I figure I might as well celebrate. I spent the past weekend doing just that! Cran hosted a Thanksgiving Dinner/Birthday Party with us and the Moehrings. You won't believe this, but I actually took adult pictures and not kid ones! Just know that they were there, running all over the place. Sienna was determined to keep up with them. She surprised me and even played in the basement playroom and had no problem with Mom or Dad not being there. She's getting so big. Anyways, the party was a ton of fun and great food as always.



Can anyone spot Brent in this picture?


The next morning Mom had us over for a delicious brunch.


Sienna had too much fun partying the night before and couldn't even stay awake through the meal. Also note her shiner. She was running around our bedroom, tripped, and fell into my dresser - right into one of the drawer knobs. Ouch!! Poor thing. There were lots of tears but luckily not a very deep cut.


Bring on 32!

No comments: