Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

This morning I had to take a health assessment to earn points towards my health insurance. (Stupid system, don't ask) They take your blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose, height, weight, body fat, etc. I passed with flying colors and the woman said I earned an A+! Great feeling to start off the day, so as a reward I was going to enjoy that day - including guilt free treats! I bought myself Starbucks on the way back.

I got back to my desk and had a surprise valentine and chocolate from a coworker. A few hours later another coworker buys me this:

My first shamrock shake of the season! I'm feeling the love on this day. Tonight I have a date with my favorite 17-month old. Can't wait! Don't worry, I didn't forget about my husband. He has darts tonight, so we already celebrated last weekend. Hope your valentines day is treating you well too.

No comments: