Monday, August 6, 2012

Baby Pool

I've posted the new baby pool on the top sidebar! Guess the gender, weight, length, and birthday for Baby Jovle. We find out the sex September 5th, so guesses are due by then. Here's some hints for you.

The heartbeat was 164.
The Chinese calendar says boy.
I've been craving salty foods, especially potato chips and also hamburgers - total opposite of last time.
Sienna was 1.5 weeks late (finally induced).
She weighed 7 lbs 3 oz and was 19.5 inches.
This pregnancy has been very different from the first one.

Take all that as you want! Last time we were soooo sure it was a boy and it was a girl, so I really don't know what to think this time. Please vote. I'd love to get as many people on there, even if I don't know you or that you read this. Good luck to everyone!

No comments: