Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Day

I meant to get this up last week but we've been busy! We've had lots of visitors slowly trickling in to see Kensi which has been nice having them spread out. Plus the every day life with having 2 kids passes the time quickly. We're all adjusting well but definitely less "me" time. Anyways onto Valentine's Day. A few nights before the day, Sienna colored the back of her Valentines to give out at daycare and to her favorite people in her life. (I had free credits from Shutterfly, so I got these. So cute!)


Kensi and I spent most of the actual day at Grammy's house. My mom joined us, as did my Uncle John and Aunt Donna for part of the time. It was so nice to relax with them.


In the evening we celebrated as a family. Sienna ate an early dinner and opened a plethora of presents that arrived from the grandparents and us. She also helped Kensi open hers.



We put in a movie for Sienna right as Kensi was going down for a nap. Justin and I enjoyed a whole hour without tending to children's needs. We had a delicious dinner with lots of crab, artichokes, and wine. Bliss! I couldn't think of a better way to spend the night than with the 3 loves of my life. Here's my girls in their Valentine outfits.




No comments: