Monday, March 4, 2013

Birthday

It was my birthday last week. Another year older. Can't say they are very exciting after 30 but of course we still celebrated. The parties started at my Mom's the weekend before. Kensi was an angel for us and slept through the whole party except when she was eating.


Sienna is always excited for a birthday, especially when party hats are involved.


Ariana was not sure about wearing the hat. She took it off right after this picture.


Even I had to wear a hat for a little bit.


Both girls helped me unwrap my presents.


Grandpa, Nana, and the 3 kiddos. This was the best shot I could get until I learn how to Photoshop 3 photos together.


Ariana thought she should sit in the Bumbo and kept calling it the potty. We got a good laugh out of her in and out of it...and her half falling off that ledge while in the seat.


We had more celebrations. My actual birthday was spent with the 4 of us and the Eids at Water Park of America. Both of my cameras were out of batteries at the park, so you'll have to see Cran's post of the evening. The next evening we had a small celebration with cake (including candles insisted by Sienna) and presents at home where I got my camera lens!! I've been playing with it and look at the beautiful shots it takes!! No photo editing has been done on either of these.



Love it. Can't wait to keep practicing with it. The celebrations concluded with our first date night out since Kensi. We had a great time. Unfortunately Kensi was not as excited and decided to scream at my parents for almost the whole time we were out. Sorry! Luckily for us they were troopers and we didn't hear about it until we returned. Another fun birthday for the books.

No comments: