Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Is one good family photo too much to ask for?

Kensi and Christopher were baptized last weekend. It was a beautiful day out and I was determined to get some good family photos. So silly of me to think that was possible... Kensi is at that really photogenic age where they will sit and smile at anything. Easy enough! Sienna on the other hand won't sit still for a nano second and if she does smile she'll be giving you a side eye. Here's a few of my favorite takes.

This one turned out pretty decent minus the fact that Kensi looks like a ghost baby. It's a bit scary! Maybe one of our past relatives was trying to give us a sign that they were with us.

I was able to edit it up and give her a little color. This was prob the best of the day.

4 adults and 4 kids all smiling and looking at the camera? Pipe dream!! I think we got everyone looking at least.

Sadly this might be the best shot I got of the 2 of them.

This is my favorite of the day and represents my life. Kensi with a big fat pouty lip cause Mom isn't holding her and Sienna giving her class silly face.

Alright a few did turn out. Of course the best one of her my camera had crappy lighting. Looks pretty decent black and white.

One more good one.

I'm still hopeful we might get a good one this weekend with Sienna's birthday. Fingers crossed!

No comments: