Friday, August 16, 2013

A Few Significant Moments

Summer is still flying by. We've been enjoying every moment we can and had a few moments that had to be recorded.

Kensi is my new cooking helping. She's a little easier to entertain than Sienna. Wooden spoon and a couple of measuring cups and she's good.


Sienna takes after her mom [again] by loving her green beans and vinaigrette.  We have family friends whose favorite story to tell is of me when I was about Sienna's age. My Mom and I had dinner over at their house and they were serving greens beans. Once I saw what we were having, I immediately asked where the vinaigrette was. High maintenance at 3.


We went to our first (and probably only) parade for the year. Met the Moehrings at the Prior Lake Lakefront Days Parade. Perfect size for the kids to get right up close and get lots of candy.



Justin and I got to take Sienna to her first movie in the big theater. We saw Planes and she loved it. Especially the unlimited amounts of popcorn.


No comments: