Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Where did July go??

Clearly this month has been busy because I haven't blogged at all! Get ready for a long one...

We had a wonderful 4th of July BBQ hosted by the Moehrings. I forgot my camera that day so I only got one pic with my phone!!


We had a long fun weekend filled with family fun outings. We went back to the Lorence Berry Farm to pick strawberries. Same one that we visited last year. Sienna again ate more than she actually picked for the basket, but that's the fun of going. They were so delish.




We spent our annual weekend at the Eids cabin. The weather was perfect and many upgrades to the cabin made it a very fun weekend. I won't quite say relaxing but us 4 adults spent a lot of time dreaming and planning the 10 year anniversary trip we are taking next spring - without the kids!







My sister had her baby boy!! Christopher Steelman Park. Such a cutie and so fun to have a boy in that side of the family. He was 20 inches long and 7 lbs 15 oz.


The rest of our days have been enjoying the sun. Sienna's been hanging out with her neighbor buddy, Chase, quite a bit.


Kensi's still loving the exersaucer.


Justin and I even got out for a date night with his work and enjoyed a dinner cruise on the river.


No comments: