Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Treading Water...

I'm here. It's been so long since I've blogged I don't even know where to start. We've had a very full couple of months. Life seems to just be flying by. Most weeks I feel like we're just treading water trying to keep our heads above so we can survive. Not to say that it's bad. We've had many fun events that I'd love to get up here. We celebrated Easter, Mother's Day, and a few birthdays, visited my Mom and Ron in Arizona, saw the WI family, went to FL, ate a great Korean themed cooking club, had our annual Memorial Day BBQ, dealt with sick kids, got another Stitch Fix, and most recently had a garage sale which sold off all the baby stuff! (I love purging and a clean house) So we're alive and doing well. To my 3 loyal fans - I hope to get more up soon. Don't give up on me. :)

I'll leave you with this.


1 comment:

Gail Okeson said...

Kristen - so good to "catch up" with you again. Your girls are so sweet and adorable! I've missed seeing them often .... They are a nice start to many of my days!!!