Tuesday, May 20, 2008

No more sun?

We had everyone's favorite all staff meeting today at work. They announced that they are adding an addition onto our building. The addition looks super nice and I'm excited for it except for one small detail...they are removing my window since that's where the addition is going. I am kinda bumming. On days like today when it's sunny and cheerful looking it's so nice to take a mini-break and stare (longingly) outside for a few seconds. Sounds like this will be happening sooner rather than later, so I better start enjoying my view while I can. I guess now I have an excuse to visit the other side of my department!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

WHAT! They can't take your sun. Would your desk move? Are these plans set more in stone than the other ones? I won't believe it until I see it...

Love the blog!