Thursday, December 18, 2008

Belated Bday Shoutout

I haven't been very good at my birthday shoutouts. Sorry if I have missed yours! A big Happy Birthday to Natalie last Monday. We fought the snow storm and celebrated it on Tuesday night by going to Pizza Luce and Sister Hazel at the Fine Line. 4 years ago we celebrated her 30th birthday going to Sister Hazel with pretty much the same group of girls. All night long people were making comments about how different this time around was - and by different I mean lamer. :) I think we were calling it being "older and wiser". Last time we started with a huge contained of Jell-o shots, many drinks and I don't remember much food being eaten. We went late into the night despite the fact we all had to work the next day. Yeah, we were rock stars. This time there was still wine and liquor flowing but plenty of food was eaten and the group I was with left by 10:30. But we still had lots of fun even if we're not as crazy as we used to be!

The group - Paula, Brenda, Nat, Kristen, Steph, Angie, Carolyn, Beth


Cran this shirt made me think of you. :)


Me & Nat

No comments: