Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

That about sums up my past week and the next up coming one. So many things going on and they are all so fun. Hate to do a cop out but since I forgot my camera last week Anne's blog shows all the fun we had at the Holidazzle and the hungover (for some of us) Friday that we had!

The weekend was filled with lots of holiday fun including more cookie baking! And there were no mishaps this time :) Cari and I went over to mom's on Sunday and baked the day away. I have so many cookies now and have no idea what to do with them all especially since Justin can't eat any of them! Let me know if you want a plate of cookies and I will gladly make you one!

Cari told me I was making a mess so I showed her what a real mess looks like.


Hard at work


Taking a breather

No comments: