Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Charleston Part I

Here we are in Charleston, SC. Well technically Isle of Palms but close enough. It's only been 2 days and it feels like we've done so much! We're staying at this beautiful 5 bedroom, 5 bath villa very close to the beach. The weather has been pretty up and down. It's really sunny and then it gets cloudy. Sometimes it rains, other times it goes away and the sun comes back. Here's some picture highlights so far.

Sampling grits on our foodie tour. Full of cream and butter - very good!


Outside the villa.


Inside in the villa main area.


Biking around the island.


Alligator on our bike ride.


Angel Tree - oldest tree speculated at ~1500 years old.


Relaxing before dinner on one of the decks.

1 comment:

Cal said...

I LOVE that tree...and the gator! I've never seen one in person. As afraid as I am of sharks and snakes you'd think they'd creep me out but instead I'm just fascinated.